Anything off the trolley dear? i'm Oksana. Canadian, theatre student, potterheadϟ, whovian, anglophile, lover of television and film, coffee enthusiast, and more. Th'art alive, Thou livest. (:
1. We are here to help you.
2. You will have enough time to get to your class before
the bell rings.
3. The dress code will be enforced.
4. No smoking is allowed on school grounds.
5. Our football team will win the championship this year.
6. We expect more of you here.
7. Guidance counselors are always available to listen.
8. Your schedule was created with your needs in mind.
9. Your locker combination is private.
10. These will be the years you look back on fondly.
“you’re denying it so it must be true!”
NO IM DENYING IT BECAUSE ITS FALSE MOTHERFUCKER
I should probably be concerned that I receive such a grand sense of accomplishment from getting caught up on television shows but I can’t help it IT IS SO EMPOWERING
standing next to sunflowers always makes me feel weak like “look at this flower. this flower is taller than i am. this flower is winning and i’m losing”
Wow you are not ready to hear about trees.
"Think about it. When they first met at Madame Malkin’s, Draco tried to impress Harry. He didn’t know who Harry was and, no offence, but Harry was more than shaggy dressed. That means he was undoubtedly not Draco’s class. But Draco didn’t care. When they met again on the train, Draco offered his friendship. Harry refused. And that’s when the teasing began. Look at it this way: if Harry would be a girl, Draco would pull on his pigtails, would poke him in the ribs and would lift his skirt. But Harry is a boy, so Draco copes with his feelings in a different way. He follows Harry around to blackmail him somehow, he always starts a fight and he is mean to Harry’s friends to rise a reaction out of him. If that isn’t love or at least liking, I don’t know what else is."
"Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness."